The Center for Institutional Research provides university management teams with systemic analyses and data-driven, evidence-based decision support. More importantly, the center assists the university with optimizing management processes, tracking the results of students' learning performance, developing sustainable strategic planning, and enhancing the university's ability to manage university affairs.
The duties of each section are described as follows:
》Data Management Section
- Responsible for the inventory and integration of data collection by each unit at the university.
- Management of an academic data warehouse system.
- Design and development of a platform for institutional research and other related duties.
》Data Analysis and Research Section
- Provision of assistance for the formulation of institutional research topics and statistical data analyses.
- Provision of real data to assist the development of institutional research and planning.
- Planning and handling lectures, training, seminars, and other activities related to institutional research.
Telephone: +886-3-2118999 ext.5508
E-Mail : email@example.com