2-year BS program、4-year BS program
The Department of Cosmetic Science is distinguished by its focus on health and nursing-oriented cosmetology. The objectives of the Department include the following:
- To cultivate specialists in cosmetology that serve the needs of society.
- To provide students with internships that allow them to apply theory to practice in real settings.
- To help students enhance their competitiveness and attain professional certificates.
- To develop cutting-edge technology, blemish-concealing techniques, cosmetic skills, and medical cosmetology through collaboration with Sunshine Social Welfare Foundation, R.O.C. Childhood Burn Foundation and Burn Center at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, in order to help patients who suffer from facial damage or marks.
The Department is equipped with cosmetic practice classrooms, skin-care practice classrooms, analysis rooms, medical cosmedics practice classrooms, cosmetics modulation rooms, and various technical apparatuses for teaching and learning.
On completion of their education, our students shall be prepared for a variety of job opportunities including nursing beauticians, consultants, therapists, special counter clerks, business owners, cosmetic agents, researchers, or managers.
The goals of the Department include the following:
- Establishment of partnerships with firms in the beauty industry, which will lead to better job opportunities for graduates.
- Students shall be informed of problems and problem-solving strategies for work places through the implementation of industry-academia cooperative courses.
- The Department has a wide range of professional courses, so students will be prepared for ever-changing trends and challenging job requirements.
- To boost the research capacity of faculty members, strong research and training connctions between the Department and industry is planned.
Telephone: +886-3-2118999 ext.5848, 5849
E-mail : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org