The Office of Environmental Safety and Health was established in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Hygiene and relevant regulations for the purpose of enhancing the health and safety management of the Institute’s laboratories, testing rooms, and workshop facilities. Furthermore, the Office works to safeguard the health and safety of all employees, students, and faculty.
Office Duties are as follows:
- Planning and supervising of laboratory safety and hygiene management.
- Planning and conducting of employee health examinations.
- Planning and assisting in training to handle fire, health, and safety issues.
- Guiding and promoting safety and hygiene administration of laboratories.
- Promoting training courses related to environmental protection and occupational safety and health.
- Managing toxic chemicals.
- Managing hazardous waste disposal.
- Handling all other matters relevant to safety and health management.
Telephone: +886-3-2118999 ext.5555
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Mail : email@example.com