The Personnel Office performs employment-related services for the Chang Gung University of Science and Technology.The Department is responsible for recruiting new employees, salary scales, holiday management, pensions, performance appraisals, benefits insurance, and on-the-job education and training.
The mission of the Personnel Office is to:
- Maintain all personnel-related rules and regulations in accordance with the development of CGUST.
- Perform personnel-related duties.
- Protect the legal rights of all staff members.
- Provide excellent personnel services to all staff members.
The duties of the Personnel Office include:
- Organization regulations, personnel number arrangement, and human resource planning.
- Hiring of teachers, employees, wages & salaries, promotions, and evaluations.
- Faculty selection, engagement, deployment, promotions, transfers, and performance appraisals.
- Civil servant insurance and health insurance for faculty; engagement of temporary workers and handicapped personnel.
- Continuing education, research, and training of faculty members.
- Salary adjustments, promotions, assessments, awards, demerits, medals, and complaints.
- Administrative renewal and work process streamlining.
- Personnel remuneration, welfare, emoluments, and mutual welfare aid.
Telephone: +886-3-2118999 ext.5512
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org